The Prodii WordPress Plugin brings the template set up and your team members data to your own homepage.
The plugin will save you tons of time and trouble keeping your homepage updated with people;
directory pages, career pages, profile presentations, team introductions – whatever your need is.
You can use our templates as is or you can customize them to your likings (with the help of a friendly front end coder ;-).
If you need help? Please get in touch, and we will connect you with designers and front-end coders with experience in our templates.
1: Install Prodii plugin in your wordpress admin
- In your WordPress Admin Dashboard
- From the menu select Plugins:
- Ad New > Search for Prodii > Install and activate
2: Get your Publisher Key from prodii.com
- Go to https://prodii.com and log in to your account.
- Go to Account Seetings and copy your key.
- Go (back) to your WP-admin Dashboard.
3: Publish on your WP homepage:
- From the menu select Prodii/ Settings
- Enter your Publisher key.
- Save and your data flow is activated.
Data and content from profiles embedded in templates.
4: Generate your publisher short-code
The code defines
- design template (name)
- content (people and their data)
- structure (levels)
The name of the template defines
- data widgets
Before generating your shortcode, ask yourself:
- How do you want your page/ pages to look?
- Select or design a template
- Which teams do you want to include?
- Select when generation short-code (see instructions below)
- People you want featured
- Deactivate team members to keep them unpublished or
- Delete their id’s from your short code
- Create and use multiple shortcodes on same homepage:for a complete organisational structure
- for a team or
- for one person
- Once ready;
- copy and paste the complete short code into a page and
- set page settings to “full width page”.
To create a company page in 3 levels; select the teams to include
One shortcode unfolds a summit page linking to selected teams and their team members profiles.
Tip! change order of id’s to change team order on the company page.
To create a team page; select team
This short code presents the team with team member profiles. Create one short code for each team.
NB! First select company, then click the Team tab.
One short code creates a one-page profile.
Define company and team before you can select member.
This is an example of a code:
Try this code to see how it works; include both brackets and paste into a PAGE in FULL WIDTH (content, no sidebars):
[“careerpages key=”WjEK4UWFcApDLsFR” level=”Company” ids=”101,56,68″ template=”helios”]
key: A personal publisher key that identifies your account and the plan you have chosen.
level: Company: 3-layer structure (all team ids included). Team: 2- layer structure (all profiles included).
ids: Each team has its own id. To publish a team on your homepage enter the team id into the code. Teams will be presented in the same order.
template: The template with the design you have chosen.
The Prodii solution:
It’s like a spring water or a cascade:
- One profile/ person can be member for multiple teams
- however, data from profiles are only counted once on a company page.
Published pages are presented top-down
From top level page visitors can drill down into team pages and/or profiles
Data is feeded bottom-up from profiles to team and from teams to company page.