You are the data owner and in control; You can safely use Prodii as your personal data store. You select the social media accounts for your profile and decide if you want to accept an invitation from a team owner.
We do not keep, store or sell your data for other purposes.
- We don’t sell data about you to third parties. Your data is yours.
- On prodii you can keep your professional data and only as long as you want to.
- You can activate your data in a personal profile. You can share your data with peers.
Just delete and leave; If you want to leave, you don’t have to ask
- Delete your profile – and all data belonging to you will be deleted. Including your contact information such as email and user name. (It’s not a problem; it’s fast and easy to register again).
Always in Respect of Your Data Ownership
- No Ads; We don’t sell advertising from third parties. No replication or use of data without user consent.
- No replication or use of data without user consent
- No external 3rd party; We don’t sell data about you to external third parties. Your data is yours.
- No tracking cookies
- Check out any time you like; If you want to leave, you don’t have to ask; Delete your profile and all data that belongs to you will be deleted instantly.
- No data residues left on our server after final check out
- No NSA; Hosted in Germany.
Prodii offers the following ways of collecting professional intormation about yourself:
- connect accounts (social media and online courses)
- accept team invitations and fill out survey from team leader
- enter information
When you use Prodii you store data on our server, this is how we use your data:
Your social media data
You can decide to collect data from your social media profiles. Depending on how you use Prodii, your data may require: registration-related information (such as name, addresses, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers); Information about the social media that you use, how you use them and updates and location data.
How Your Prodii Information is used
Prodii may also receive or collect certain technical information when you use our services. This may require: the type of browser or operating system you are using, your manner of connecting to the Internet and the name of your Internet service provider; your Internet protocol address.
Prodii may use SSO, or other technologies, to register or authenticate you and enable you to take advantage of our services.
We aim to keep third party cookies out of our system. However, this policy does not apply to data collected by third party websites and offerings linked to or otherwise accessible from Prodii. The information collected or received by third parties is subject to their own privacy policies.