Are you representing a company or an organisation and want to map skills and knowhow?
These are the steps to follow to create a company, connect departments, groups or teams and populate your organisations with people.
Before you create your first team you must add a company.
- You can add as many teams as you please to your company
- You can ad as many profiles as you please to each team (for free).
First create a company
- Click on "Create new Company"
- Enter name of company
- Fill out the company template
- add image and description
- enter location
- add company social icons
Then create team
- From the menu choose "Add Team".
- Enter the name of your team.
- Fill out the team template.
Invite team members
A team page is partly created from team members data partly from the team template.
To complete your team page, add team members. We recommend you use the team invitation guide that will help each team member to complete their profile faster.
- Get the information you want via our Team Invitation Guide.
- Add team members to your invitation list: Enter name and e-mail of people you want in your team.
- Invitations are pending until accepted and your new team member is immediately visible in your team view.
From Team Owners Perspective
Collaborate to Co-create
1. Purpose of the team
<<Team Owner tells team members about the purpose of the team
Team members get information about the purpose of the team and where their profiles will be shared.>>
From Team Members Perspective
2. Collect specified content
<< Team Owner decides what content is needed on the team page and selects it for the team invitation guide.
3. Ask for specific skills
<< Team owner suggests skills.
Team members select the skills they match and add their level. >>
Skills already in the team members profile will be marked. >>
4. Ask for specific languages
<< Team owner suggests languages.
Team member ads level. >>
5. Help to write a bio/ introduction
<< Team owner ask questions or suggest what to write in the introduction text
Team Member write their introduction/ bio and/ or answers questions.
NB! To reuse a bio from a social media just connect this media >>
6. Ask for specific contact information
<< Team Owner decides what information is needed
Team member fills out contact information.
NB! Contact information can also be imported from social media. >>
7. Invite Team Members
Enter name and e-mail and a personal message.
Follow the Data Flow In
Team members get the invitation by mail.
You will get an alert when they join your team.
Aggregated member data
Data from profiles will be included in key numbers
How to Publish Company and Team Pages
- Add teams to your company
- Upload Image, add description and location
Invite Team Members
- team invitation template
- manage invitations
- monitor response
- reminder mail
Manage Team Members
- define publishing order
- make invisible for a period (deactivate)
- say goodbye (delete)
Publish Company and Team Pages
You can publish your team and company-pages in a few click. When published keep your page updated in collaboration with your team members.
- 3-level company page
Top: About the company
Middle: Team pages
Bottom: People profiles
- 2-level team page
Top: About the team
Bottom: People profiles
- People profile
- Publisher Key
- Short Code
Quick Publish on prodii.com
Edit Team Page
Contact Person for the team
(Name is used in some templates)
Activate/ Deactivate / Delete profile from team
Drag and drop to rearrange order of profiles
Send reminder mails