Prodii builds a professional profile showcasing your professional activities ensuring a rounded presentation of who you are and what you do best.
Is Prodii for you?
- You are ready to take back the power of your digital identity and not just leave it to others to build your digital brand.
- You want to visualize your work life and use it in your professional profile.
- You want to benefit from the knowledge and resources in your professional work relations.
How to create your personal profile:
Import data from social media;
- Prodii makes use of the public API’s provided by the Social Media sites. In order to use the API to collect data, you must approve that Prodii uses the API to collect and access data on behalf of you.
Enter and/ or edit information;
- Confirm the data you want to use in your prodii profile.
- Refresh content from your social media to keep your prodii profile up to date.
- Go to “social media connections” and update your information.
- Accept data/ content from social media via the editor.
Share your profile in three ways
- Public with a personalised URL on prodii.com/yourchoiceofname
- On a wordpress homepage; the settings on the homepage control the public visibility
- Within a team as a team owner or as a team member.
What exactly can you do with your personal data?
Here’s what you can start with:
- Claim your data; collect data to build a personal professionel presentation
- Use our templates to visualize the digital version of your professional persona
- Enhance your digital identity with a customised vanity-URL
For designers, coders and masters of CSS:
- Export your data in son
- Customize your own designs and data visualisations
Upscale to Team Owner
A team is a group of people invited by the team owner.
Why you should become a team owner: You want to benefit from the knowledge and resources in your professional work relations.
- you are working as an independent worker and occasionally you need to dip into other peoples skills
- your company rewards employees for attracting talent from their personal network
- you are looking into the future of recruitment and talent attractions where people you have worked with are becoming just as important to your brand as the companies you have worked for
With a profile you can create your own teams and a network with all your work relations.
You are the team host and manage the information gathered. People enter your team by your invitation.
By joining a team, the invitee (team member) accepts to exchange professional information with other team members. When invited to a team, you as a team manager can ask for specific skills and qualifications.